Monday, January 5, 2015

Do Now 1/5


I had a very relaxing winter break. The day before Christmas and the day before New Year's I spent most of my time baking for my family holiday party. Most of the recipes I used were from a blog called Sally's Baking Addiction. When I had free time I could read the many books I had gotten for Christmas. One of the books I got was the autobiography of Malala Yousafazi; it is very interesting.
Towards the end of break I went to see the third movie in the hunger games series, Mockingjay Part 1, with my friend (Alyse). The acting was great as always. What I especially liked was that for the most part the plot in the movie was the same as the plot of the book. Jennifer Lawrence played the main character Katniss. To learn more about her career in acting, you can read a short biography here.

No comments:

Post a Comment