Thursday, January 8, 2015

Social Bookmarking Project

1. What's another way you can organize and store information on your computers?
Another way to organize information on your computer is by using digg reader. Instead of reading through every website to find new posts on a topic you're researching, you can see a summary of website updates to know if they're worth reading.

2.What have you learned from researching the above topics? What do you know now about those current events that you didn’t know before?
I learned about the amount of deaths from the ebola outbreak in Africa, and which countries Ebola patients were most commonly found in. I also learned that there have so far been four states to legalize marijuana, which I had not known before. 

3. What are other social bookmarking apps/websites?
Evernote is another social bookmarking that allows you to use its Web Clipper to organize websites. Learnist is a social bookmarking website that is especially good for educators. 

4. Will you continue to use social bookmarking?
I think I will continue to use social bookmarking, especially for essays that require much research. I may also use it to organize websites that help me understand topics in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment