Monday, December 15, 2014

Web 2.0: Do Now 12/15

 "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." ~Mahatma Gandhi

I want to make the world a better place when I see people who are suffering. I watch the news and see so many good people from all over the world being negatively affected by circumstances out of their control. It is the duty of the more fortunate to help the less fortunate. I consider myself as one of the more fortunate in this world. Therefore, I consider it my duty to help the less fortunate. 
I try to help my community as much as I can. I volunteer through girl scouts, and will begin to volunteer for a hospital. My goal is to change the world and make it better in small ways. If every person takes small steps to make the world a better place, these steps will lead to a bigger outcome. Many people say they don't have time to focus on helping other people, but that is the benefit of taking small steps. Just helping a neighbor or a loved one for a few minutes can make someone's day, and thus make the world a little better. If you wish to see the world change in some way, take small steps every day to make the world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment