Tuesday, December 9, 2014

RSS Feed Discussion Questions 12/9

1. Why did you select the sites you subscribed to?
     I selected sites that met the requirements and matched my own interests. I made sure that they were credible websites that updated frequently.

2. Was it easy to find feeds and to subscribe to them?
    Thanks to digg reader, it was quite easy to find feeds and to subscribe. I did not find the process at all confusing.

3. Which sites were your favorites?
    My favorite sites were the ones in my hobby folder. Inside I included sites about books and cooking,

4. What else could you use RSS feeds for?
     You could use RSS feed to write research papers and essays. They can also be used to read my friend's blogs. RSS is a great way to receive the main points of topics that are important to you.

5. How likely are you to continue to use RSS feeds in the future?
    I think it is likely that I will use RSS feeds in the future, especially when I am too busy to visit each individual website that I want to view.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment